Run Medal Holder - Southern Drive - Medium (Full Color)
This item is printed with a beautiful full color photograph of a drive lined with live oaks. (Boone Hall Plantation in Charleston, SC)
The edges and back of the sign are painted gray.
We can customize the wording if you would like this to say something different. Please indicate any changes in the 'add a note to your order' section during checkout.
- 9 hooks. (Each hook can hold more than one medal and is rated to hold up to 10 pounds.)
- 5 1/2 inches tall and 15 inches wide.
- Locally milled poplar hardwood, not MDF or plywood
- Hand painted with 2 coats of paint
- Lettering and graphics are applied with a high tech UV printer. We do not use vinyl stickers.
- 2 sawtooth picture hangers on the back to make hanging a breeze
Please note that the hooks will not be attached in order to prevent damage during shipping. Holes are predrilled and hooks are included separately. The hooks are easily screwed in by hand.
Want this design in a LARGE medal holder instead? Purchase this upgrade:
Add an extra row of hooks with this listing:
Add an elegant beveled edge to this sign by adding this listing:
Want us to gift-wrap it for you? Just add this listing to your cart:
We can add a personal note to the back of your medal holder with this listing:
Be sure to check the front page of our shop to see our current turn around time on orders.
Please contact us with any questions that you might have. We are happy to help!