Running Bib and Medal Display - Toenails are Overrated
Losing toenails is a badge of honor with distance running. Let's celebrate it!
This item is pictured with blue paint.
White lettering will be used as a default on all background colors, except for white.
We can print lettering in any color. If you would like a different color lettering, indicate the change in the 'add a note to your order' section during checkout.
- 5 hooks. (Each hook can hold more than one medal and is rated to hold up to 10 pounds.)
- 2 clips to hold many race bibs at once
- 11 1/4 inches tall and 9 inches wide.
- Locally milled poplar hardwood, not MDF or plywood
- Hand painted with 2 coats of paint
- Lettering and graphics are applied with a high tech UV printer. We do not use vinyl stickers.
- 2 sawtooth picture hangers on the back to make hanging a breeze
Product will come with the bib clips and picture hanger already mounted. Please note that the hooks will not be attached in order to prevent damage during shipping. Holes are predrilled and hooks are included separately. The hooks are easily screwed in by hand.
Add an extra row of hooks with this listing:
Add an elegant beveled edge to this sign by adding this listing:
Want us to gift-wrap it for you? Just add this listing to your cart:
We can add a personal note to the back of your medal holder with this listing:
Be sure to check the front page of our shop to see our current turn around time on orders.
Please contact us with any questions that you might have. We are happy to help!