Monogrammed Medal Holder - Large
This item is pictured with Black paint.
Can also be used for holding jewelry, scarves, or hair bows!
***Include the exact monogram that you would like in the 'add a note to your order' section during checkout. (In this type monogram the middle letter is the last initial...so the monogram reads:
first initial, last initial (larger), middle initial
Example: Mary Elizabeth Smith's monogram would read MSE.
We can also print lettering in any of our shop colors. (White lettering will be used as a default on all background colors, except for white.)
- 13 hooks. (Each hook can hold more than one medal and is rated to hold up to 10 pounds.)
- 5 1/2 inches tall and 24 inches wide.
- Locally milled poplar hardwood, not MDF or plywood
- Hand painted with 2 coats of paint
- Lettering and graphics are applied with a high tech UV printer. We do not use vinyl stickers.
- 2 sawtooth picture hangers on the back to make hanging a breeze
Please note that the hooks will not be attached in order to prevent damage during shipping. Holes are predrilled and hooks are included separately. The hooks are easily screwed in by hand.
Add an extra row of hooks with this listing:
Add an elegant beveled edge to this sign by adding this listing:
Want us to gift-wrap it for you? Just add this listing to your cart:
We can add a personal note to the back of your medal holder with this listing:
Be sure to check the front page of our shop to see our current turn around time on orders.
Please contact us with any questions that you might have. We are happy to help!